Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Big and small steps

My! My! Time flies! It's been almost half a year since my last post...
 
Many things happend in my life during the past five to six months. One of the biggest and most important was my wedding... actually two weddings, on two different continents. One in Estonia and one in California, since our homes and families are very far apart. Both weddings were beautiful and full of joy, and we will remember these days all our lives. But it took quite some time to prepare such big events, and some patience from both of us.
 
I'm very happy that we did it, and I hope we will never have to do it again ;)
 
 
Photo by Xenia Shabanova
 
Another big and important step was moving to California, where I'm trying to make this place my home. Planting trees, flowers, and a vegetable garden around the house, and watching them grow, definitely helps in creating the right feeling.
 
Between these two big steps were many little ones. I've been very busy with artwork and school. Yes, I'm happy to say that I'm finaly a Schoolism student, taking my first class (Fundamentals of Character Design with Stephen Silver) and learning a lot. I have never been so excited and happy about school before.
 

 
That's the most important news. So, I will finish here for now with this little illustration of a couple Racka sheep, and try to post some more stuff a little later... hopefully much sooner than half a year later ;) 
 
With love,
Ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment